Friday, January 13, 2006

Jenna Bean



This is Jenna. We met a little over 3 years ago and have been best friends ever since. She is Matt's cousin Bryan's little girl. I am not sure why we hit is off so well, but we did. I affectionately gave her the name Jenna Bean because she was always jumping all over when she was younger....she's a young lady of 4 and a half now. We went out to dinner a a local Mexican restaurant while in WV and she sat by me and ate salsa and chips. What a girl. We love her so much and really miss seeing and playing with her. I hope she gets to come visit soon and go see Cinderella's castle at Disney!

1 comment:

Weiss Women said...

She is so cute! I am sure she will love playing with Nicholas when he gets older. Lucky girl to visit Cinderella's castle!
love, Julianne