Monday, April 17, 2006

Beep Beep

Nicholas got this car for Easter. I don't want to get all commercial with the holidays, but we thought it would be a good 1st Easter present....since he has NO idea about anything yet.
It changes from a 'walker' to a 'rider' really easily. He just loves it. It has a key, horn, lights, and radio buttons that all make noise and sing 1 the ABC's or 2 the 123's. The lights flash and a voice talks....he is mesmerised!

1 comment:

Weiss Women said...

I love the haircut!! Olivia has had less haircuts than Nicholas! I can't believe he is already pulling up and walking around with a walker! Gwyneth just today pulled herself up to her knees! I don't think she is going to walk at 10 mos. like Olivia did. I love the picture of Kristy and Nicholas. She is so beautiful.
love, Julianne