Thursday, July 13, 2006

ONE!!!

I am not sure what order this crazy setup is in but the first picture was this afternoon....Nicholas and his (homemade FREE) cake. It was totally okay for him to eat, I stayed away from all of the allergies...it really had the texture of really spongy angel food cake. I cut it into the shape of a star. Don't worry, for his party we are getting a real cake for everyone else! As you can see from the picture he had cake and frosting everywhere but his mouth. Smart kid it tasted pretty bad!
Happy Birthday Nicholas.....right after he woke up I took this one. He is taking steps left and right. He will walk about 5 steps from person to person and trots right along behind his fire truck. He is so sweet! He did seem to like to frosting.....LOVE that face!
Okay he looks like he is 5 years old! When did that happen? He is such a beautiful boy.....not a baby anymore.....Look at that face!

1 comment:

Weiss Women said...

He does look 5! And he is beautiful. He looks so much older than Gwyneth does. I love his cake! I hope you all had a happy day! love, Julianne