Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Playing telephone



Here are some adorable pictures and a short story to make you smile!
On Sunday night we were walking around the neighborhood and Nicholas started to to get fussy. He wanted to be held and it was about 120 F. (Not really, but it was HOT and HUMID) Finally Matt gives Nicholas his cell and has it on speaker phone. Nicholas' eyes got huge and he looked back at me and SMILED. You could hear the ringing and then my voice came on....Matt called our home number getting voicemail. I figured out that I had my cell too so we called my cell then I used my cell to call Matt's cell, Nicholas was so cute. Finally we put both phones on speaker and spoke through my phone to Nicholas through Matt's phone. His whole face lit up. He would get SO excited when Matt's phone would ring and then he would hear Matt talking to him. When he gets excited he puts his fists in the air and tenses up scrunching his nose. Too sweet. This went on for a while, until we got home. I should have taken a picture of his precious face when the phone would ring....I can see it when I close my eyes. Angel baby.

1 comment:

Weiss Women said...

He is so cute!! I just think he looks so old! Maybe it is the hair. We don't have that! I love watching them pretend to talk on the phone. So cute.
love, Julianne