Saturday, September 23, 2006

Visit with Auntie

What a busy month we have had. My sister came down at the end of August for a week. We got to hangout and have lots of sister and Auntie time. This is the first time she has been here by herself. Nicholas loves to read books. He will bring books to anyone that will read to him. Well it is mostly Matt and I and the occasional visitor.
Relaxing after church reading the paper......
I am not sure if I know of anyone who LOVES the beach more than my sister. I am not sure if it the ocean, water, or just the sun, but she could spend ALL day there. She is such a good sport, we only made it there once.
My little man....looking WAY too old. We had such a wonderful time with Auntie that we just couldn't say good-bye. We got on the plane with her and flew to MI for two weeks! WE LOVE YOU AUNTIE!

No comments: