


We have been pretty busy here in the Valentine house. We had to make 2 trips to Shands last week and got good results from testing. Nicholas is starting to respond to 'new' strategies of eating. He gets weighed on Friday at our Ped here, hopefully he has gained a little and we won't have to go back to Shands for a while.
Over the weekend Nicholas has figured out our door handles, they aren't knobs, but the latch things. He can open ANY door including the door to the garage. Thankfully the sliders are trickier and he hasn't figured that out, yet. We now have gates and locks on the pocket door to the laundry room that leads to the garage. He isn't interested in listening and is simply TOO busy to stop and have a conversation with me about what NO means. Last night I was talking to my friend Voula on the phone and in a matter of 20 seconds (no I am not exaggerating) he moved his tent (it was supposed to deter him from opening our bedroom door) opened our door, opened the pocket door to our bathroom, opened the door to the camode (I am not sure how to spell that) and started SHREDDING toilet paper. Of course I was just two steps behind....I felt like I was moving in slow motion and he was moving at warp speed. Nicholas is so active. My mom told me that Christie and I weren't like that....was that supposed to make me feel better? I hope he calms down a little soon. And where does he get the energy? I mean he hardly eats anything.......monster man. He are some pictures of him sitting...I know that I need to capture the 'active' times, but I am too busy chasing him around to stop and get the camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment