Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sea World





















2 comments:

Weiss Women said...

Oh...Florida Family fun!! It looks like you all had a great time. We went to Sea World when I was first preggo with Olivia. Looking at your pictures reminded me of that time. Thanks for sharing them! How are things?
love, Julianne

Sarah said...

Wow, Nicholas is becoming so Handsome. You and Matt are raising a beautiful little boy over there in sunny florida. I miss you guys sooo much. Tears welled up in my eyes when I was looking through your pictures you've posted. I feel like I'm miss so much. I'm really happy to know that Nicholas is doing well and keeping you on your toes. I can't wait to see your Christmas pics. Keep your eyes peeled for my christmas card I'm sending last minute as always. I think I'm goingto try and start a blog of my own to share what I've been up to. It's probably the best way I can think of to keep in touch better. Well, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. I love you and Miss you lots. Love, Sarah : )