Life is getting better with each day. God has blessed me with such a wonderful (and patient) husband, two kids that keep me on my toes, and amazing family and friends. Do I sound like a Lifetime movie?
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Happy Valentine's Day
Here is the sweetest Valentine in the whole world!!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He IS the sweetest Valentine in the whole world! I love that! What was he "saying" while you were taking these pictures? So passionate! I love them! love, Julianne
Nicholas is as sweet as could be! How did your Dad become Poppie? My Dad is also a Poppie. I guess great minds think alike! Hopefully I will see you & the boys in June! Hugs & Kisses to you all!
2 comments:
He IS the sweetest Valentine in the whole world! I love that! What was he "saying" while you were taking these pictures? So passionate! I love them!
love, Julianne
Nicholas is as sweet as could be! How did your Dad become Poppie? My Dad is also a Poppie. I guess great minds think alike! Hopefully I will see you & the boys in June! Hugs & Kisses to you all!
Post a Comment