Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Follow the Link

http://www.babycenter.com/mybabycenter/105.html













Well, if you are still reading and haven't clicked on the link yet, I am pregnant! I am due Nov 23rd. (the day after Thanksgiving) Matt and I are so excited and it was really fun to have the family here to share the news with. I had my first OB apt last week and everything seems to be going as planned, Over the weekend the nausea started and hasn't stopped. Please say a prayer for a healthy baby, mama, and pregnancy ...... and for the nausea not to last until 16 weeks prego like it did for Nicholas! I will try to post links every so often so you can see the baby develop!

5 comments:

Weiss Women said...

Yeah!! Another baby!! I am so excited for you guys! I hope that everything goes well for you and baby #2. Nicholas will be a great big brother I am sure! It is so much fun to watch my kids interact and play together. I know you will have that same joy.
love, Julianne

Erin & Patti said...

YAY YAY YAY!! I knew it!!! Your mom and I were talking at the gym last week and I said something and her response had my wheels turning! I am SO happy for you guys... our babies will be about 6-7 weeks apart if they both are on time. Little Nicholas is gonna have his world rocked! :) Love you all!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the Valentine family! Keep posting -- we love reading them!
Huntington Document Control

K Check said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for both of you! I'm certain that Nicholas will be a great big brother to his new little sibling. Definitely keep me updated!! Much love!

Kim said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for all of you. Maybe by the time I meet Nicholas, I will get to meet the new baby at the same time; hopefully, we can see each together this summer and you'll be preggo instead! Take care & I hope the nausea has gone away. Love you all!