Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hair cutting isn't my speciality!

















That being said I think I did a pretty good job. Nicholas went to an actual salon ONCE. He screamed bloody murder and she hardly got anything cut. So I figure that I can do it. A little trim here and snip there. I think (and Matt agrees, what at least he says he does) that it looks good. Notice the big red spot on his cheek. No I didn't cut him, he got bit by something and it is look much better now. The lines would look a little better if he would let me use the "Peanut" razor I bought for him, but again the bloody murder screaming. So he looks great to me!

1 comment:

K Check said...

I think that you did a great job! I've never attempted to try to cut a 2 year olds hair but I can only imagine :) He looks great! And I can't believe that it's already to the point when you are just over a month away from #2. How exciting!! Lots of love and hugs :)