Thursday, December 13, 2007

Mama's little porker


******************Talking about Natalie of course. She had her 1 month check up and is tipping the scales at 12 lbs 14 oz! She is still 22 in long and the Dr said she is doing just great and said to Nicholas "Isn't she beautiful?" I looked up Nicholas' stats from 1 month and he weighed 12 lbs 13 oz and was 24 inches long. My sister said that Natalie was going to be a chub and eat everything in sight. She is starting to sleep better at night. She eats on and off for about 3 hours and then sleeps for about 5 straight. She gets up and eats again and is back asleep from anywhere from 2 to3 hours. I hope that the 5 hours will start stretching into 6 or 7 hours, that would be heaven.
She has a little acne, so excuse her little face. Nicholas never had any so I am not used to seeing little faces with all of these bumps.
Nicholas is doing great at 29 months. He is so smart I really can't believe it. Everyday he says something that Matt and I wonder how he knows. We were at the store the other day and he looked at a Spider Man book and pointed and said, "Look a Spider Man book." Matt and I didn't know he knew anything about Spider Man. We pulled up to a Police Car and he said, "Mama a Police car over there." He then saw a helicopter and told me, "Helicopter way up in the clouds." He also informed me that Annie was driving it. (A little explanations.....he loves Little Einsteins, especially Annie. We have a little figurine that goes with a helicopter that he thinks looks like Annie, blond hair. So he calls her Annie. Apparently she also flies real helicopters.) Yesterday he can inside from the lanai and told me it was a pretty day outside. Where does he get it? He is constantly 'fixing' things around the house. He loves Handy Manny, Higglytown Heroes, Little Einsteins and Mickey Mouse Club House. He can even tell you which episode he wants to watch, and if you don't get it right, he will yell at you until you find the right one. He also has a opinion about his clothes. He will only wear certain shirts and shorts. Sometimes you can get away with something else if you have a good bribe. I love spending the day with my two little angels!


1 comment:

Weiss Women said...

They are both so sweet! I love her chubby face while she is sleeping! We are so happy for your family!
love, Julianne