Monday, January 07, 2008

The kids are asleep.....

I know as soon as I type it they will wake up. We went to the park this morning and had a wonderful time. It is so great hanging out with my little ones. I can't believe how blessed Matt and I are to have such perfect children. The holidays went so fast....time is going so fast. I try to remember each day, but I blink and it is over. I hope everyone enjoys my posts. I do it for myself as much as I do for those who checkout my blog.

Happy New Year and I wish good things for everyone in 2008!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sarah, I do love looking at your blog and seeing pictures of the kids as they grow. It looks like you all had a blessed Christmas season. I love you all & miss you. Kim