Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Six months and counting





Miss Natalie is working on teeth. I don't know where they are or when they will come through....but this girl is having a tough time. I took these pics the day she turned 6 months, and believe me, this was as good as it was going to get. At the Dr she weighed 21 lbs 14 oz and was 28 inches long. We have briefly started rice cereal and she broke out in a little rash, so we stopped. She loves to sit up and will only nap for an hour at at time. Her nights are very wakeful because of these teeth. She doesn't take Motrin very well, it usually causes her to gag and then up it (and whatever milk that is in her tummy) come back up. But she is still too cute and sweet, and the last baby, so it is okay. I just want to eat her up!

No comments: