Monday, June 23, 2008

What a month









I am really slacking in the 'blog' department. It seems like I NEVER have a chance to write, because the kids keep me busy AND I am secretly addicted to reading other people's blogs! Well I guess it isn't a secret now. Here is what has been going on in the last few weeks.
Miss Natalie is 7 months old and weighs about 23 lbs, I haven' measured her but if I had to guess I would say she is around 29 in. She is eating oatmeal cereal (1 TBSP) a day and has tried most of the veggies and prefers sweet potatoes. She still likes to nurse A LOT and that is okay with me. She is rolling and twisting and turning all over the floor, when she isn't sitting up. She also has 5 teeth. I think she may crawl before she is 9 mos (which is when Nicholas crawled) but who knows.

Nicholas is my sweet, sweet boy. He is SO polite. He just melts my heart (and he knows it) when he says," No shanks you Mama." Awwwww. He is eating better and loves the fruit of summer especially blue berries. We went shopping at the grocery store last week and I was pushing Natalie in the stroller so Nicholas and I were each carrying a basket. He was so excited to help me, I actually don't mind the trip as long as I don't need a lot. We got to the produce section and he yells out, (so the blue berries can hear him) "Blue berries here we come!" He grabbed tomatoes, cucumbers, and strawberries....without me asking him to get them and he did a really good job. But then his basket was too heavy, "Mama my basket is too heavy sore (for) me." Yes, of course it is honey you have it filled with fruit! His new favorite meal is sun butter (sunflower seed butter) and jelly. He eats the WHOLE sandwich without prompting, which is a HUGE deal. Life is good and I can't believe he will be THREE in less than a month! Enjoy the pics!

No comments: