Tuesday, June 02, 2009

End of a GREAT year

Our fam pic after his end-or-year program. I don't have pictures b/c we videoed the whole thing. So if you are in the area stop by and we will play it for you.
Two weeks before the year ended we celebrated Nicholas' birthday at school. He was so excited to have his special day.

The last day he did outdoor games, had a picnic, and then a water balloon 'fight' Natalie even got to play!


The end of the most wonderful, exceeded all of our expectations, year. I was so sad to have the year end. Nicholas has grown up SO much in the last 9 months. He really has gone from a baby boy to a little boy. He has grown almost 4 inches and gained about 8 pounds. He is more independent and helpful. If you ask him the name of his school he will tell you, "Little Blessin's" and that they "Worship God" on Fridays. I am very excited that he will be going there next year. I have total confidence that his teacher will be just as wonderful as Ms. Sandra R.

Three amigos....Nicholas, Leland, and Ethan. They are really buddies and the only boys in a class with 6 girls. His teacher called them the Three Stooges.







1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Sarah, the kids are so cute! I am glad that you got to see your parents and that you had a nice time, despite the rain! :-)