Saturday, July 03, 2010

September fun (2009)

The kids really like to play in the rain, and here is is pretty often. They splish and splash around, not really sure why I put jackets and boots on. Well maybe because they look so cute in them!
Mimie and Natalie trying to finish a puzzle.
Natalie jammin' with her Halloween costume wings on she loved walking around with those on, imagine that!They were so excited that kitty let them get so close! She jumped off as soon as the picture was taken. If I could read her thought I am sure it would go something like, " Oh no here they come again. And that lady, I thought she was my friend, getting them close and oh not that flash thing again. I am OUTTA here!" Like I said IF I could ready her mind!
Poppie and his cuties!

No comments: