We had a busy month. Nicholas and I flew up to MI on June 1st. Our flight was cancelled out of ATL so we had to take a shuttle and spend the night in a hotel near the airport. I was insane, but he was the perfect baby. I got a Maya wrap just before I went, so he could be 'close' while traveling. It worked really well for us. We arrived in MI the next morning DEAD tired and without our luggage. But by the end of the day we had everything back to normal.This first picture is of Nicholas on the 'Hot Wheels' Grammie and Poppie bought him before he was born! He loved to put stuff in the trunk...the seat lifted and he would put paper and toys in there, close it, open it and take the stuff out, way too cute!
Grammie and Poppie also got him a swing....he loved it. It was under a BIG tree so it was always shaded. You could even look at Poppie's vegetable garden grow. It was great weather and so beautiful up there this visit....sure makes me homesick.
Auntie and Nicholas......so precious!
While in MI we traveled to Chicago for Kathryn and David's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding. We were so happy to be able to be there to support and celebrate with them as they started their married life together. Nicholas looked so adorable with his 'outfit' complete with bow tie.
No comments:
Post a Comment