Wednesday, August 13, 2008

9 months and All Grown UP

She can lean against stuff and stands up happy as a clam.
So you see the little clip on the right?
She is sitting on her little chair, just hamming it up.
Sometimes I swear she thinks she has four hands instead of two...and she didn't lose her balance either!
The Dr said I could turn her around....I mean she weighs 23lbs and 10 oz and is 30in long. She is so sweet and says Mama....which totally melts my heart. She says 'buba" for Brother when she sees Nicholas. She can get from point A to B faster than I can blink by twisting and rolling and moving around, but no crawling. She will lay on her tummy and kick both legs at the same time, sort of a swimming move that works well in the pool, but not so much on the floor. She has done really well with food....no reactions. We will be starting meat next week. She has 8 (yes eight) teeth. She is a champion BFer and I think we are going to make it to November, at least. She loves to tap toys together to make noise. Loves the play phone and little tree house and needs to hold something in her hands when I feed her. She absolutely adores Nicholas and her face lights up like a Christmas Tree when Matt walks through the door. This is such a fun age. Did I mention how much I love this little girl?

1 comment:

Weiss Women said...

She is so beautiful! You must kiss those cheeks every day! It was fun to look at the bridal shower pictures too. Congratulations to Christie she is such a beautiful woman too! love, J