If you are wondering how we are weathering the storm....don't worry we are fine. We have had LOTS of wind and rain. We lost power for about 1 and 1/2 hours on Wednesday night. The flooring is not really close and we haven't had any trees fall near our house.
This was SUPPOSED to be Nicholas' first week of school. Everyday (T-TH-F) was closed due to bad weather. I didn't really mention school because I really think we are going to have a tough adjustment, but it will be worth it in the long run. He isn't exactly potty trained and pretty much freaks (I mean becomes HYSTERICAL) when he sees himself pee, so maybe seeing other boys pee will help. I am confident with the teachers and school, I am just feeling that "MY BABY IS GOING TO SCHOOL FOR THE FIRST TIME" feeling and let me tell you.....I think it sucks! My mom doesn't like that word, but I really can't think of a better one. I am not sure what I am going to do without my little man for 9 hours a week..yes I did say 9 hours a week. He is such wonderful and extremely tender-hearted child......I just want to keep him with me.....well forever. So here are a few pics of my precious BIG boy and little tootles, the big HAM.
This was SUPPOSED to be Nicholas' first week of school. Everyday (T-TH-F) was closed due to bad weather. I didn't really mention school because I really think we are going to have a tough adjustment, but it will be worth it in the long run. He isn't exactly potty trained and pretty much freaks (I mean becomes HYSTERICAL) when he sees himself pee, so maybe seeing other boys pee will help. I am confident with the teachers and school, I am just feeling that "MY BABY IS GOING TO SCHOOL FOR THE FIRST TIME" feeling and let me tell you.....I think it sucks! My mom doesn't like that word, but I really can't think of a better one. I am not sure what I am going to do without my little man for 9 hours a week..yes I did say 9 hours a week. He is such wonderful and extremely tender-hearted child......I just want to keep him with me.....well forever. So here are a few pics of my precious BIG boy and little tootles, the big HAM.
1 comment:
I hope the school transition for you and Nicholas goes well. I was really nervous about Olivia starting preschool but she loved it from the moment that she began. And she is my shy, sensitive one. He might just surprise you! Sometimes it is harder for the parents than it is for the kids. Just act like you are confident about it for him and he will sense that. Or he will just get used to it! Let us know how it goes!
Post a Comment